Expert Heating Repair Services
TAM A/C & Heating specializes in residential heating repair services for homes in Katy, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Richmond, Cypress and Greater Houston.
Call Today For A Quote
Natural Gas Furnace & Electric Air Handler Repair
The older your heating system gets, it becomes non-efficient and will likely stop working. TAM A/C & Heat strives to give the highest level of quality and service in all heating repairs. Every heating repair job is performed by our experienced and trusted technicians.
Signs You Need Heating Repair:
- Low/no heat. You thermostat, gas line, or pilot light may be the culprit if your furnace isn’t producing heat.
- Dirty filters. Dirty HVAC filters will make it harder for your furnace to heat your home.
- Ignition problems. A faulty ignition switch will keep your furnace from automatically kicking on when the house temperature drops.
- Weird knocking sounds. Mechanical issues typically make noise, but it could also be clogged ventilation, burner issues, and a number of other issues.
- Turning Off & On. You likely have an airflow challenge, or a thermostat issue, if the furnace cycles frequently.
Our technicians can be on site in no time and will quickly diagnose the issue relating to your air conditioning system. We carry the latest diagnostic equipment to pinpoint your problems. We also carry a comprehensive set of most parts to get the job done right away in most cases. Should your heating repair need a special part ordered, we can generally have it delivered and installed within a day.
HVAC Repair Costs
Diagnostic cost: $65 (waived with repair). This is the cost to send a licensed tech to your home to diagnose your system and give you repair options. This price does not include the cost of the repair.
Diagnosis ($65). Schedule online or call us to set up your repair. On the day of your repair, your licensed tech will arrive promptly to inspect and diagnose your system. Then, they’ll give you several repair options with prices for each before any work is completed. So at the end of the day, you choose what you pay.
Fixing the problem (Starting at $150). Once you choose a repair option, we’ll get the job done right the first time—saving you time and money in the long run.
1-year labor warranty. We back up our repair work with a solid 1-year labor warranty. If a problem should arise due to our repair within that time, we’ll cover the cost of labor to fix it.