Expert AC Replacement Services
TAM A/C & Heating specializes in residential ac replacement services for homes in Katy, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Richmond, Cypress, Fort Bend County, and Houston b
Replace Your R-22 AC Unit With A new R410a AC System
Eventually, every Houston resident will find themselves needing an AC replacement. Replacing your old air conditioning and heating system may not be as expensive as you think. It actually will save you money in the long run because your new unit will consume less electricity throughout the year and will require fewer repairs. TAM A/C & Heat specializes in the installation of high efficiency cooling & heating systems for your home. Our AC replacement technicians will make sure you understand all of your options involved in replacing your old AC system. We will advise you on the most energy efficient equipment that best fits your needs and your budget.
Your AC replacement cost depends on many different factors, including:
- The size of the AC system. Have a larger home? You’ll likely need a larger AC (Acs are sized in tonnage or “BTUs”). The larger the AC, the more the system will cost.
- The efficiency of the AC system. The higher the SEER of your AC system, the more efficient it is. Higher-SEER system cost more upfront but provide lower monthly energy bills.
- The difficulty of the installation. If your AC needs to be installed in a hard-to-reach area, the price of the installation will increase due to increased time and materials.
- AC Make and model. Some AC models are more advanced (and more expensive) than others. For example, an air conditioner with variable-speed technology will cost more than a single-speed AC.
Get your AC replaced in 3 simple steps
- Free consultation. We’ll send a professional to your home to determine what kind and size air conditioner fits your needs best. They’ll inspect your home then give you various installation options, each with a fair, upfront price quote. So at the end of the day, you choose what you pay.
- Installing the AC (Starting at $3500). Once you choose the air conditioner that fits your needs and budget, your installation team will get to work. They’ll work diligently to install your system right the first time—saving you time and money in the long run.
- 1-year labor warranty. We back up our installation work with a solid 1-year warranty. If a problem arises due to our installation work within that time, we’ll cover the cost of labor to fix it.
I’m very satisfied with the service provided, while the weekend is typically family time they were able to help me on a Sunday so my family didn’t have to be without AC till Monday. I will definitely recommend anyone looking for an affordable and professional service to use this company. I will continue using this company in any future instances.
Jul 13, 2020
Oscar came out to evaluate the system and determined the fan motor in the furnace needed to be replaced. We decided to go ahead and move forward and place the order for the part. Oscar did a great job after the part arrived installing it and getting us back up and running. He was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The only negative was how long the part took to come in but that wasn't necessarily their fault. I can't really speak to pricing because our AC unit is a high-end unit so the parts are naturally more expensive. Overall it was a great experience and I will definitely call them again if any repairs come up. I would also recommend them to anyone asking for recommendation.
Mar 17, 2021
Oscar came to help us out this Sunday morning and I’m so glad he did. He was extremely knowledgeable and thorough and walked us through all of our options. He was very helpful and I had an all around pleasant experience. I will definitely continue to go to him with any AC problems in the future and recommend this company to friends and neighbors.
Jan 14, 2020